Welcome to the ACFE Tallahassee Chapter Website1
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE)
The ACFE is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with nearly 85,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
The ACFE Mission
The mission of the ACFE is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the Membership in fraud detection and deterrence. To accomplish our mission, the ACFE:
- Provides bona fide qualifications for Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs) through the administration of the CFE Examination.
- Sets high standards for admission, including demonstrated competence through mandatory continuing professional education.
- Requires CFEs to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and ethics.
- Serves as the international representative for CFEs to business, government, and academic institutions.
- Provides leadership to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and professionalism of CFEs.